Cyber Defense Media Group – 10 Year Anniversary
CyberDefenseCon 2022 – In Person Exclusive Conference for 2022
Our entire team lives and breathes with one philosophy:
In order for you to “RISE ABOVE THE NOISE” we must deliver results that are “ABOVE AND BEYOND” your expectations.
Our Goal is to be the #1 Cyber Defense News and Information platform in the World.
- Like you, we are success-driven.
- Like you, we are performance-driven.
- Like you, we care passionately about cyber defense.
We will deliver results. If you are ever not pleased, let us know and we’ll do our best to exceed your expectations. We have life-long clients (10 years) since inception. This is because we listen, we deliver, we improve, we grow, we succeed, TOGETHER.
IT’S A BIG, BOLD, BEAUTIFUL 2022 – OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY
We’re celebrating this milestone every day this year in different, exciting and creative ways.
We’re expanding our teams, platforms and have BIG goals between now and 2025.
When our tiny team began our journey at Cyber Defense Media Group (CDMG) together in January 2012, we were happy to help smaller, lesser-known innovators of infosec, get their message out there and Rise Above the noise. Now, after 10 years, we’re even helping multi-billion dollar companies and governments around the globe with our offices in D.C., London, N.Y. and other locations in play, as we continue to scale, thanks to you – our readers, listeners, viewers and media partners.
There have been many UP’s but never any down’s at CDMG (except, while we are cyber and social engineering attacked daily, only 1 hour of what we thought was DDoS attack aimed at our magazine’s site unavailability actually turned out to be growing pains due to our traffic doubling on one day during RSAC 2020, an inflection point in our company history). The lesson here is on balancing security with availability for scalability.
We’ve been blessed to build the following platforms over these years, thanks to all of those of you who have and continue to support our mission:
- Cyber Defense Awards – Semi-Annual Prestigious Awards
- Cyber Defense Conferences – Intimate, High Touch, High Value and Exclusive CISO and related Conferences
- Cyber Defense Magazine – 10 years & 10k+ pages Business to Business/Government (B2B/B2G) Focus cyber defense magazine and news site.
- Cyber Security Magazine – Business to Consumer (B2C) Focus cyber security magazine and news site.
- Cyber Defense Professionals – Over 3,300 infosec job openings and growing – register, post, search for free.
- Cyber Defense Radio – Streaming Audio Podcasts, Executive Interviews audio podcasts and much more.
- Cyber Defense TV – HotSeat, Exclusive, Newsworthy Executive Interviews in HD video and much more.
- Cyber Defense Webinars – Live & On-demand Expert Speakers with Cutting Edge Cybersecurity Topics.
- Cyber Defense Ventures – We partner with Angels, Family Trusts, Investment Bankers and Top VCs.
In 2022, with a decade of operations and steady growth, we’re continuing to grow and develop these multiple platforms based on over 10,000 pages of InfoSec knowledge, developed by hundreds of the best and brightest sources in the IT, Cybersecurity and Regulatory compliance arena. Some of our experts are CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, Network Administrators and IT Staff in all major vertical markets – from Governments to Financial, Insurance, Healthcare, Education to Manufacturing and Critical Infrastructure. We’re proud to be an ethical, passionate, honest, caring & inclusive, carbon negative enterprise.
It’s a big, bold, beautiful 2022:
Results should be outstanding.
Join us in our 10th year anniversary celebrations and let’s make history together.
Very Respectfully and
with Immeasurable Appreciation,
Gary S. Miliefsky, Chairman & CEO
Cyber Defense Media Group
FAIR USE NOTICE: Under the “fair use” act, another author may make limited use of the original author’s work without asking permission. Pursuant to 17 U.S. Code § 107, certain uses of copyrighted material “for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.” As a matter of policy, fair use is based on the belief that the public is entitled to freely use portions of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary and criticism. The fair use privilege is perhaps the most significant limitation on a copyright owner’s exclusive rights. Cyber Defense Media Group is a news reporting company, reporting cyber news, events, information and much more at no charge at our website Cyber Defense Magazine. All images and reporting are done exclusively under the Fair Use of the US copyright act.