When is CyberDefenseCon 2022?
CyberDefenseCon 2022 is happening in- person on October 27th & 28th,2022 near Disney World in Orlando, Florida, USA.
What should I wear? Is there a dress code?
Business Casual or Suit Up – You Decide. Event shirts and custom VIP Polo shirts will be provided as gifts at registration, so feel free to wear them.
Dress for Warm Fall Weather, Some Scattered Showers with Amazing Rainbows and Glorious Sunshine. Please be mindful of others and abstain from any intentionally offensive clothing. This is a classy, exclusive gathering with incredible networking opportunities.
How are you handling health and safety issues?
The Event venue is safe, clean, secure and in compliance.
What if I’m traveling internationally? I might need a letter from the Conference?
Once your registration has been approved, if you request a letter, one will be provided to you.
Travel Tips to Our Conference if Flying into Orlando (MCO)
- Check entry requirements for your destination (including your return destination and any connecting points)
- Check restrictions or requirements at hotel or where you’re staying
- Complete any pre-travel requirements
- Download the free airline app if your airline offers one for touch-free check-in, bag tags and boarding
- Check in for your flight and complete health declaration if required (starting 24 hours before departure)
- Confirm seat selections on the airline app or online if you haven’t done so already
- Plan to arrive at airport early to verify any documentation
- Make sure to have required travel documentation for your destination and any connection points
- Make sure to install your airline app and associate it with your mobile boarding pass
- Extras including refillable water bottle, phone charger/battery, travel pillow, headphones, sanitizer & wipes, etc.
If you are required for any reason or feel it necessary to be tested for SARS-COV-2 or related variants, this lab is onsite at MCO.